The Inclusion Leader (SENCO) is Ms Hannah Liby and can be contacted through the School Office
Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
Aims & Objectives
- To provide all children and young people with an education that is appropriate to their
- age, aptitude and ability
- To provide guidance for families regarding their child’s education
- To involve children/young people and parents/carers in an open and transparent planning
- To help parents/carers to understand where and when practical help and support can be
- To build confidence in joint plans created for individual children.
Information about our SEN Local Offer is below. it has information about how the new Code of Practice works and answers to questions you may have.
To read the full Department for Education and Department of Health SEND Code of Practice please see below.